Director Of Communications And Marketing
Organization: Assumption (O'Fallon)
Assumption Parish in O'Fallon, Missouri is seeking a full time Director of Communications and Marketing. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the long-term communications and marketing vision for the parish and school, working with our staff and parish commissions to increase our school enrollment and active participation of our parishioners.
Responsibilities will include:
• Promoting the parish’s and school’s mission by planning, developing, and implementing all marketing and communications strategies.
• Developing and managing school and parish communications, including website content, social media, printed materials, video messages, and e-communication platforms.
• Coordinating communication and fundraising plans with parish and school groups.
• Planning and conducting appeals to attract and retain school students.
• Planning and conducting appeals for contributions to the parish and school.
• Writing and submitting press releases regularly, keeping Assumption Parish and School in the news.
• Coordinating the proper and consistent application of the parish and school’s identity, such as logo, tagline, fonts, etc., for use on letterhead, brochures, invitations, etc.
• Organizing admission tours and new parishioner gatherings for prospective school and parish families.
• Attending Archdiocesan meetings to network and gain professional knowledge.
• Creating programs and events of donor care for the school and parish to encourage community and partnership.
Qualifications and abilities:
• Personable, outgoing, energetic, welcoming
• Familiarity with the typical activities and structure of a Catholic parish and grade school
• Awareness of Catholic doctrine and social teaching
• Solid project management experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills – verbal, written, graphic
• Strong social media and computer graphics skills
• Discretion to manage and honor confidential information
• Disposition to work collaboratively with school and parish leadership and constituent groups
• Flexibility to change course as necessary, respond to opportunity and stay focused on priorities
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with education and experience.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Assumption Business Manager at: email@example.com
Faith Formation Team, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, O’Fallon, MO
The Faith Formation team is currently seeking a fulltime Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Director of Religious Education to ensure the efficient delivery of religious education to the parish community, specifically Elementary School and PSR programs.
The candidate will report to the Director of Religious Education (DRE) and will perform the following functions:
Candidates must have:
Interested candidates should send letter of interest to Ann Marie Quan @ firstname.lastname@example.org