Are you thinking about having your child baptized? Congratulations!
We would be honored to be a part of your child's life in Christ.
There are a few things you need to do:
1) Be a registered parishioner (or register in the Parish).
2) Call the office and schedule a baptism class. (636)240-3721 Ext. 235
3) Prior to attending the class you will need to pick up the baptism booklet in the Guadalupe Room in church and review it.
4) Attend the class (classes are typically on Wednesday evenings from 7p-9p).
5) Call the office to schedule the baptism.
To learn more about the Sacrament of Baptism, please click HERE! Enjoy raising your child in the Catholic faith, and know that our entire community surrounds and supports you!
If you are interested in Baptism for your school-aged child, contact our office and ask about
Rite of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC)
Adults interested in being Baptized can refer to our Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)