Are you seeking to:
• deepen your relationship with God?
• be a better husband?
• become a more loving father?
• build friendships with other like-minded men?
• seek to be the best man you can be?
Then join Assumption Parish O’Fallon every Saturday for That Man is You (TMIY)! The Fall Session consists of 13 weeks, beginning Saturday, Sept. 9 through Saturday, Dec. 9. This year’s theme is Thy Kingdom Come, and there is no charge to participate in this life-transforming program.
At each session, breakfast will be served at 7:15 a.m. in the lower hall of the O’Fallon Knights of Columbus Council #2269, followed by inspirational discussions, and then participants are out the door by 8:30 a.m.
At the first session, on Sept. 9, Mark Hartfiel, National Program Director of TMIY will discuss the following:
• The Capuchin Crypt! Aka–The Bone Church
• Memento Mori–Eternal Perspective
• The mindset of the Saint and the mindset of the Average Man
• Fear of Death vs. Fear of Sin
• Four Characteristics of Kingdom Living
• Anxiety and the Kingdom of God
• The Father’s Good Pleasure to Give You The Kingdom
Additional Saturday dates, topics, and speakers include:
• Sept. 16: The Kingdom is Like Leaven, Father Leo Patalinghug
• Sept. 23: Christ the King, Father Dave Pivonka
• Sept. 30: The Overthrow of Satan, Father Dave Pivonka
• Oct. 7: How to Overthrow an Empire, Michael Gormley
• Oct. 14: Word – Witness – Walk, Michael Gormley
• Oct. 21: The Men We need to Build the Kingdom, Kevin Wells
• Oct. 28: The Kingdom of Comfort, Kevin Wells
• Nov. 4: Acquiring a Taste for Heaven, Dr. Lenny DeLorenzo
• Nov. 11: Blinded by The Kingdom, Dr. Lenny DeLorenzo
• Nov. 18: On Earth As It Is In Heaven, Dr. Lenny DeLorenzo
• Dec. 2: My Son, Jonathan, Jeff Joaquin
• Dec. 9: The kingdom is Like Weeds, Father Leo Patalinghug
Interested participants should RSVP to Deacon Richard Tadlock of Assumption Parish at email@example.com.